Tuesday, September 21, 2010

1st block of 2nd semester is in the books!

So for the past week or so I've been sick...and being sick sucks...but there is nothing worse than being sick when you need to be studying hard core! We had block 1 yesterday and all the grades are back to us by today! (A really weird quick turn around since we weren't expecting physio until the end of the week!) After getting grades back I'm kind of blah. I did fine on 2 of the tests...and managed to get my lowest test score so far on the other. I think the worst part was knowing the answers but over thinking them and choosing something obscure. On Friday i'll know which ones I missed though...nothing I can do now but move forward to the next block. Well....I think im going to try and get better first! That brings me back....who gets a.) a cold in the caribbean? and b.) an ear infection in their 20's? ugh...just have to keep moving I guess! Not a whole lot else has been going on besides school and sickness...hopefully something fun will be done this weekend though!

Oh, ps....short tests suck. This block our tests were 40, 35, and 28 questions respectively. To me...40 questions is a good number..and should be the minimum number of q's for the amount of material we cover! In physio...28 questions...you miss 3 and you're already down to an 88!....CRAZY!

Noxolo