Tuesday, October 12, 2010

oh block 2

block 2 is in the books as of yesterday...er...atleast MCB2, physio, and immuno are done! We have our biostats final on Thursday. It's 80% of our grade so no break from studying! After getting 2 of my test grades back I think block 2 can be summed up by saying I knew my material well, but I just wasn't confident in my answers. MCB focused on some pretty minute details but let's not go there. Immuno on the other hand was much harder than the first test, but still doable I thought. Goal for 3rd block....just answer the one that I know is the MOST right...ie...don't go with the safe answer choice and hope for the question to be thrown out or multiple answers to be given credit! Just have to move on though! I'm looking forward to playing some soccer tonight though, should be a good time!

Noxolo