Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where has the time gone!?

So it's been a while since my last post, whoops! But since a great friend of mine started up her blog I figured I should touch in here. Not a whole lot is new...same old story, simply a new day. School is school and I am ready to finish these last 4 weeks up strong and get back home for a little break. 3rd block ended up being my "welcome to med school" block. Life down here was no longer sunshine and happiness. School kicked my butt more than i'm used to which ends up putting a lot of tension on everything else. No worries though, all is well but I just need to stay focused to get where I want to be. These past few weeks have been busy with the school wide Talent Show, Phi Chi's Wine and Cheese party, Community Action Day and Harry Potter! It's fun to stay active but at the end of the day it all comes down to school and staying ahead of the game. We initiate the new phi chi pledges on Tuesday so hopefully that will be my last shin dig for the semester due to school. Thank goodness for great friends and family, both here and at home, I don't know how people would do this whole med school thing in a different country without all the support.

Noxolo