Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh people

First off, I have super weird/funny friends...I love it...I really don't know how anyone could do this whole med school thing without a strong support system between friends and family. 2nd, why are some people such douche bags? We had the tri annual? (every semester, but in reality we have 3 semesters a year...blah this is confusing)...hockey tournament on Friday night. This was my 2nd time playing and it was a good time, but yet again it amazes me to see such gym class heros trying to run the show like they're NHL pros. There is a reason you're not in the NHL...YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD! Sure, you may have been a high school star....here's a cookie...now sit down and shut up because we don't want to hear it. Anyways.....I need to try and blog more! I started another project on my other blog and have another project potentially in the works..we'll see! Hopefully this week will be a little less busy. It ceases to amaze me how busy the week after blocks is! You would assume that since tests are done it would be time to relax...er...it never seems to work out that way, at least for me. As of now I don't have as much planned this week outside of class but that can always change!

Noxolo