Saturday, January 2, 2010

BOOM...welcome to 2010

Yeah, I know I'm a day late but hey..it's the thought that counts! So, the whole killer work weeks are finally done; now I'm back to ONLY 14 hour days for a few weeks..boo. It has been really nice to have these past few days off from anything work related but I always seem to get myself into something that I don't have enough time for. Of course I decided to dig out all of my clothes/college crap and re organize and throw away a bunch of it...and lets just say I have a metric ton of stuff! Oh, plus my new camera flash came in, canon speedlite 430ex II with diffuser and my lowepro lens pocket as well! I'm thinking Monday will be the day for my 77mm B+W Kaesemann Circular Polerizer filter CAN NOT WAIT! I'm already looking forward to next weekend, hopefully it won't be as cold as this weekend, to have everything cleaned and organized around here so I can get out and shoot a few hundred pictures or so! What's the point of having all of this amazing gear if I have no time to shoot!? I'm still working on new years resolutions but im sure they will be good. I think instead of giving something up I will aim to do something daily/weekly. I think taking a vitamin, working out, and shooting pictures are good one's but we shall see. Back to cleaning and the MSU vs Texas Tech game...go BIG 10!

Cheers