Friday, July 2, 2010

wait, what happened these past 3 weeks!?

It seems like just last week I was worried about block 2, it came and went, and then I thought I had an eternity before block 3 would be here....wait, block 3 is in a week! These past 3 weeks have absolutely flown by and I have no idea how! I've stayed up on studying...well, for MCB and Anatomy at least! I'm thinking lock down will start tomorrow and i'll be back into the swing of block week...ie lots of studying, little sleeping, eating out...and then some more studying. Oh well I guess, it's all a day in the life.

Also, a good friend of mine is heading off to Ghana in August with Unite for Sight and is trying to raise money for the program. If you are interested in helping out, which I think you SHOULD, here is the link to his page...

Brandon's Unite for Sight Donations

Go check it out, it is a great program, and I'm sure he would appreciate all of the support!

Noxolo