Monday, May 3, 2010

Here and there it all comes together

Little by little I think I know my way around SXM, or a good chunk of it. I still am amused by how much bigger the island is than I had imagined. Yet, I still don't know if it's because of the bad traffic, worse drivers, crazy roads, or just the never ending beautiful things around? Yesterday we were able to register, pick up stuff from Note Service, and get our financial aid checks back. Today I was able to get my chippie sim card so i'm finally up and running on the island with a phone...feels good! After a long day of presentations/meetings I'm kind of tired, but there really is no reason! I think i'll blame it on the humidity and leave it at that!

Orientation tomorrow, an island tour, and a little mixer action at night....I can't believe school is about to start in a few days!

Noxolo