Saturday, May 15, 2010

White Coat

Last night our classes white coat ceremony and it was a pretty darn good time. The whole white coat ceremony  symbolizes our transition into "doctors in training." There were speakers, and more speakers, and then some more, but finally we got to read the oath and walk across stage and awkwardly try to have someone else put our white coat on for us. All in all, I thought it was a good ceremony and was just another thing that kind of clicked and made me really realize what I'm doing....I'm going to become a doctor! After the ceremony we headed out to Bliss for some dinner and good times.

I'm a huge fan of people watching and boy where there a bunch of people to see. It was a really good time and i'm really thankful for having a bunch of really cool people in our class...365 class days until 5th semester!...but more importantly, 9 days til our first block exam!

Noxolo