Monday, May 10, 2010

Zing Zang Zoop

Just like that...the weekend is gone and another week has started. Although we've had 4 days of class I feel like i've studied for a semesters worth of material....crazy. On one hand, it's a ton of information and I know we are just getting into it, but on the other hand I really enjoy learning about everything ...at least for now. Another day of lecture down, 2 more to go before we get Thursday off for an island holiday. I'm not really sure what the reason is but hey, it's a day off to study/go to the BBQ at the beach! Friday we have white coat which should be a good time as well. The whole thing is getting put on a webcast and once I get an email about the web address I'll be sure to pass it along.

With the whole theme of new things....new school...new island....new friends....I decided to try something new to me...Sushi! It was actually really good! I'm a pretty picky eater but I would definitely go back for more given the chance!

Noxolo