Thursday, August 19, 2010

I hate moving

I am officially all moved into my new place and wow do I hate packing and moving! Although I've only been down here for a little over 3 months I've somehow compiled an impressive amount of "stuff." I guess when you compound the amount of stuff + the Caribbean heat and humidity + moving in one of the smallest cars known to man = a long, drawn out process! No worries though, it's all done...at least for another year!

I'm looking forward to the next 10 or so days filled with nothing but no worries, Saint Maarten beaches, our pool, and grilling out!...plus throw in a little jet skiing....a trip to Anguilla or St Barts?...or one of the countless other touristy things to do in SXM!

oh...and all the grades are in for the semester and it looks like I made deans list...yippee

Noxolo