Saturday, August 21, 2010

Loving break!

So I decided to stay on island over break and i'm loving it! The island is nice when i'm in school, but I never really had a chance to go out and enjoy it. However, the last two days have been a blast just hanging out on the island relaxing. Yesterday we had people over for a bbq at our place and then hung out at the pool....real fun. Today a few of us went to Orient Beach for the day, rented chairs on the water and just hung out....amazing. Then for the low price of $45? my roommate and I decided to rent Jet Ski's...WOW...amazing. Probably one of my favorite things I've done in quite a while...ripping through the water on jet ski's, beautiful day, great beach....perfect!..and I will be doing that again sometime before I leave the island!

All in all it's been a fun past two days and it's nice to get my mind of studying/school to just reset! Yet 10 days from right now my 1st day of 2nd semester will be in the books!

Noxolo