Friday, August 6, 2010

Home Stretch

The end of the semester is now right around the corner! The 9th is block 4, the 13th is the Anatomy Shelf exam, and the 17th is the MCB final! Let me tell you, these can not be done soon enough! I'm really not stressing about any of the tests at all. On one hand it feels good because it's less stress, but I really hope it doesn't hurt me in the end. It's kind of funny how much easier it is to understand material when you take away the stress of the situation. When you actually learn to learn instead of learning for tests it all seems to flow a whole lot easier...I might need to adopt this for good?

I know I keep saying that I want to blog more but have yet to really follow through with it...my bad. However, since I just finished a 50 day photo project I know that I can easily take 30min out of my day to post SOMETHING...big or small. So from here til the end of the semester I'm going to post everyday.

Now back to studying?

Noxolo