Saturday, March 13, 2010

48 days and counting

48 days from now I'll hopefully be in SXM, moved in, trying to acclimate myself to my surroundings. I started packing today, or started really thinking about what I need to pack, and what I would like to pack....big issue for me. I tend to over pack and bring a lot of things that I just do not need. I'll work on my official packing list as time goes on but there are a few things that I can not go without. First, I love my G2 fine point pens. I refuse to use any other if I have a choice and I will be backing a fare share to go. The way I look at it I have 3 bags to get all the crap I want down there. I'll check 2 bags, one being a suitcase and the other being a travel pack. Then I also get 2 bags to carry on....or 1 bag and 1 "personal" item. I'll pack up my timbuk2 with the computer/hard drives/school supplies and then my personal item will be my camera bag. Needless to say I'll have my share of gear and will probably end up shipping down a box before I head down with random other non necessity items. That is all for now!

Noxolo