Friday, March 5, 2010

Thank you for aiding me financially US Govt

A few days ago I got word that all of my financial aid paperwork had been received and processed by AUC and that I just needed to check back with my mistress, I mean lender, Sallie Mae to ensure everything was good to go. After a 2 second freakout of what if my loans didn't get approved, I checked, and everything was approved and just waiting for disbustment...yippee for loads of debt. Also, all of my temp residency permit paperwork and health clearance forms were received...minus having a crappy passport copy and needing to email that yesterday...all is good. I was a little worried since a few other people had a bad experience with getting their things to MEAS, or them being received by MEAS, but I can't complain. That's all for now...I'll probably start looking at what I need to buy soon enough and keep y'all informed on the med school tip.

Noxolo