Friday, March 12, 2010

Let the buying begin

As of now my plan is to stay down in SXM between 1st and 2nd term. This may change, but I have a feeling 2+ weeks in SXM to just relax would be pretty nice...plus it would save me from buying another $700 plane ticket! Therefore, I need to bring down my things for ICM, clinical med class, now, opposed to in between semesters. As of last night I started buying everything I should need...with my stethoscope being the big purchase. Many hours went into picking the one I wanted but at the end of the night I am now a proud owner of a Littmann Cardiology III scope....and by owner I mean it's on it's way from allheart.com! Pretty excited since now it kind of feels official. Anyways, $500 later I have a whole bunch of presents coming next week to be excited for.

Noxolo