Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How are you finding me!?

So I haven't really given my blog link to anyone, yet slowely people are popping up on my map! Who are you and how'd you find me? I guess the reason I haven't given my link to anyone is because who likes to go to a blog with only a few posts? Not this guy, i'll tell you that! Maybe i'll have to start tossing it out there now. The count down continues, only 1 2/3 months before I fly out of MPLS to ATL to SXM! 3 1/2 more weeks of work, lots of packing to be done, and even more things to wrap up in Roch...this time is going to fly!

Since i'm on here anyways....the only thing I am waiting for on the school end of things is my housing. I'm sure many people think that's kind of a big deal, but i'm not too worried about it. Being in the May class, which is also the smallest class, I think there will be plenty of campus housing. Plus, I think we have some older, non traditional students in our class who I am assuming are not going to live on campus. In the facebook group someone said that we should hear by middle of March...AKA very soon.

Noxolo