Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All packed up....kind of

As of today, yes 3 days before I fly out, I am packed...well minus my computer and necessities but you get the point. I really don't know how people do it...and by it I mean pack their lives up into a few measly bags and move away. Two stuffed full bags to check, my camera bag, and my messenger bag are the only things going with me...weird. For the past 4 years I simply moved from place to place accumulating more things as I went. A trip home here and there without taking anything back really adds up! I still can't believe how fast this past month has gone. I feel like i've been more "busy" with no work than I ever was since graduation a year ago, oh well, it's almost time.

This past weekend in MPLS was good per usual and i'm glad I had one last goodbye to the place. PS I REALLY hope I can find a Big Buck Hunter Safari in SXM...

Friday at this time I should be moved into the apt...crazy

Noxolo