Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Ultimate Packing List

My attempt to document everything that I have packed in 4 bags ( 2 check and 2 carry on)

Let's see.....

-T-shirts
-1 long sleeve shirt
-2 hoodies
-work out clothes
-dress clothes (shirt, tie, pants, shoes, suspenders!)
-rain coat
-2 pillows
-twin xl sheet set
-a blanket
-camera bag with all of my gear and gadgets
-tripod
-monopod
-pictures
-external hard drives
-computer
-AUC/Finaid paper work
-school supplies (3 hole punch, G2 pens, pencils, sharpener, colored pencils, tape, note cards, post it notes, sketch books, computer paper)
-First Aid 2010 (binding removed, 3 hole punched, and in a binder)
-BRS anat
-planner
-calendar
-wall clock/alarm clock
-some food goodies
-power strip
-Brita with extra filters
-all my bathroom gear
-hair clippers
-shower curtain
-shower rings
-bathroom rug
-non latex gloves....they're nitrile I think?
-all my ICM gear since i'm not coming back before 2nd semester...or that's the plan atleast
-a few hats
-some shades
-sandals, crocs, shoes...you know
-towels (beach and bath)
-my sigg water bottle
-some dvd's and cd's

I THINK that's all..? Regardless, I don't think I could pack anymore even if I needed too! I'll be sure to edit if I find some more when I unpack in 24 hours!